How do you, as a busy security executive or manager, stay current with evolving issues, familiarize yourself with the successful practices of your peers, and transfer this information to build a knowledgeable, skilled workforce the times now demand? With Security Leader Insights for Information Protection, a collection of timeless leadership best practices featuring insights from some of the nation’s most successful security practitioners, you can.
This book can be used as a quick and effective resource to bring your security staff up to speed on security’s role in information protection. Instead of re-inventing the wheel when faced with a new challenge, these proven practices and principles will allow you to execute with confidence knowing that your peers have done so with success. It includes chapters on the collaboration between corporate and information security, emerging issues in information protection, and information protection regulations and standards.
Security Leader Insights for Information Protection is a part of Elsevier’s Security Executive Council Risk Management Portfolio, a collection of real world solutions and "how-to" guidelines that equip executives, practitioners, and educators with proven information for successful security and risk management programs.
- Each chapter can be read in five minutes or less, and is written by or contains insights from experienced security leaders.
- Can be used to find illustrations and examples you can use to deal with a relevant issue.
- Brings together the diverse experiences of proven security leaders in one easy-to-read resource.
- ISBN: 9780128009079 |
- Hardcover: 74 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: May 24, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook