If you were asked how you know the Bible is true, do you have an answer?
Over 29 issues addressed, including:
- Who made God; where did God come from?
- Has Noah’s ark been found?
- Hasn’t Bible text been changed over the years?
- Is Hell real?
- Did the ten plagues of Egypt really happen?
We are an increasingly skeptical society — whether it comes to politics, science, or even faith. People see conflict everywhere, even about fundamental aspects of the Bible. When church leaders are at odds about biblical truth and scriptural authority, believers are left confused and uncertain, needing clear biblical truth.
Addressing topics from popular culture like the Shroud of Turin, or “missing” books of the Bible, and even what makes God’s Word unique among holy books, How Do We Know the Bible is True? Vol. 2 is a “must have” resource for churches, libraries, and home study.
- ISBN: 9781614582618 |
- Hardcover: 304 pages |
- Publisher: New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc. |
- Publication date: Sep 12, 2012 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook