- Stories of young adults who made decisions - and the dramatic outcomes.
- Excellent guide for those who are facing big choices
- Explains how to focus on the right motives behind life decisions
- Teaches how to make wise decisions
- Advice is biblically founded
- Perfect gift for graduates
Life is full of decisions - both major and minor. Should I take this job? Should I go to college? What if he asks me to marry him? This book is especially aimed at young people and the decision-making processes of their lives. Its goal is to help young people become more effective by focusing on the right motives, looking ahead to potential outcomes, and ultimately turning to Jesus Christ for guidance. A beautiful gift book full of vignettes of young people faced with decisions, and how they tackled each one.
- ISBN: 9781614583035 |
- Hardcover: 96 pages |
- Publisher: New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc. |
- Publication date: Mar 1, 2002 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook