* Leg ulcers are defined as a discontinuity of the epithelial surface; a local defect or excavation of the surface of the skin.
* Venous ulceration tends to take a number of months to heal followed by frequent relapse to further episodes.
* This work discusses the newest tools of patient investigation that have emerged in recent years that help to shorten patient recovery times and provide less invasive treatments
- ISBN: 9780080549033 |
- Hardcover: 368 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Apr 28, 2011 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook