Trading and Money Management in a Student-Managed Portfolio is a hands-on textbook for student-managed investment funds (SMIFs). The book presents the applied material that textbooks on portfolios and investments always overlook. Its focus on "how-to" questions summarizes the disciplines and skills necessary for trading. Covering equities, hedge funds and derivatives, and fixed income, it captures the breadth and detail necessary for developing and executing trading strategies.
Developed specifically for SMIF courses, the book features calculations, examples, and software that help you move from talking about markets to taking positions in them.
- Methodically summarizes the disciplines and skills necessary for trading
- Teaches you to build a ranking model for securities and write a research report for a sell-side firm
- Covers equities, fixed income, derivatives, and hedge funds
- ISBN: 9780080911939 |
- Hardcover: 504 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Nov 1, 2013 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook