Put some "Ho, Ho, Ho!" in your holidays this season with these seven heartwarming romances. They're just the right size, so you'll find time for love and good cheer between trimming the tree and hanging the stockings. Tidings of Love is guaranteed to put you in the mood to ring in the holidays at any time of the year.
- Nickolai's Noel: A chance meeting and a snowy ice storm bring together an unlikely pair - Russian hockey player Nickolai Glaznov and artisan quilt maker Noel Verden - on the most enchanting day of the year. A special connection flares between them despite his lack of roots and her overly involved family. But when the ice melts, will the magic disappear too?
- Her Secret Santa: Neighbors and co-workers at Morgan Confectioners, Rebecca Sinclair and Ben Redding have been best friends since grad school. When their feelings turn more than friendly, will they be able to get past their fear of ruining their friendship? A holiday gift exchange might just bring the best present of all - Christmas love.
- His Hawaiian Christmas: Humbug in Hawaii? When Clara O'Fallen gets a promotion to paradise, she can't help feeling homesick for her Wisconsin winters, complete with real snow, family traditions, and Christmas festivities. But smiling surfer Kai Schmitt might just show this scrooge how to hang loose and catch the spirit of the season - the aloha spirit!
- Gavin Fever: A sudden snowstorm unexpectedly strands Julia Winthrop with her ex, reality TV star Gavin Beckett, at a cozy mountain cabin for the holidays. Trapped till the weather lets up, their attraction resurfaces. It's not long before they realize their fling might've been the real thing and this surprise reunion might just be a Christmas miracle.
- A Man for All Seasons: There are crazier ways to spend a holiday. At least that's what journalist Janey Turner keeps telling herself when she agrees to spend Thanksgiving with the editor she's never met in person before. But the chemistry that flares between her and Joe Argenti is as hot and unexpected as the lightning strike that soon ignites Casper Mountain. Will her professional dreams cost her a merry Christmas?
- Lights, Latkes, and Love: Non-profit CEO David Shay can't get enough of the December festivities. As a manager of a large retail store, Hannah Jenkins, on the other hand, turns into a jaded Scrooge every year on Black Friday. Can a nice Jewish boy - with the help of some Christmas lights, a little girl, and a latke party - teach Hannah the true meaning of the season and guarantee them both a New Year's Eve kiss to remember?
- Winter Fairy: Recuperating ballerina Penelope Glazier can enchant the young girls in her Fairy Dreams class, but will her magic work on Carson Langley, the sexy but straight-laced single father of her most talented student? Or will she dance out of their lives when her big break arrives?
- ISBN: 9781440594243 |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Oct 5, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook