Thermal Power Plant: Design and Operation deals with various aspects of a thermal power plant, providing a new dimension to the subject, with focus on operating practices and troubleshooting, as well as technology and design. Its author has a 40-long association with thermal power plants in design as well as field engineering, sharing his experience with professional engineers under various training capacities, such as training programs for graduate engineers and operating personnel.
Thermal Power Plant presents practical content on coal-, gas-, oil-, peat- and biomass-fueled thermal power plants, with chapters in steam power plant systems, start up and shut down, and interlock and protection. Its practical approach is ideal for engineering professionals.
- Focuses exclusively on thermal power, addressing some new frontiers specific to thermal plants
- Presents both technology and design aspects of thermal power plants, with special treatment on plant operating practices and troubleshooting
- Features a practical approach ideal for professionals, but can also be used to complement undergraduate and graduate studies
- ISBN: 9780128017555 |
- Hardcover: 612 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Aug 20, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook