The Complete Low-FODMAP Diet (cowritten by Sue Shepherd) introduced this revolutionary treatment, which is rapidly becoming the first-line recommendation by doctors and dietitians worldwide. FODMAP is an acronym that stands for a group of difficult-to-digest carbohydrates found in foods such as wheat, milk, beans, soy, and some fruits, vegetables, nuts, and sweeteners. More than three quarters of adults with IBS who reduce their intake of these foods gain relief.
Now, this follow-up cookbook brings you 150 simple, delicious, and brand-new recipes that are full of flavor but low in FODMAPs. The mix includes:
- breakfasts to start the day off right (Blueberry Pancakes; Banana-Chocolate Chip Muffins)
- starters and sides for every occasion (Spring Rolls; Chicken, Bacon, and Pesto Mini Pizzas; Stuffed Roasted Bell Peppers)
- soups and salads full of flavor (Vietnamese Beef Noodle Salad; Creamy Seafood Soup)
- entrées that make you feel good (Chicken and Vegetable Curry; Speedy Spaghetti Bolognese; Beef Satay Stir-Fry with Peanut Sauce)
- desserts that satisfy (Flourless Chocolate Cake; Almond Cookies; Baked Blueberry Cheesecakes).
- ISBN: 9781615191925 |
- Hardcover: 248 pages |
- Publisher: The Experiment |
- Publication date: Jul 15, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook