Seeking writing success? Start at the beginning...
Whether youre looking to get published or just hoping to hook your reader, first impressions are vital. Compelling opening scenes are the key to catching an agent or editors attention, and are crucial for keeping your reader engaged.
As a writer, what you do in your opening pages, and how you do it, is a matter that cannot be left to chance. The First 50 Pages is here to help you craft a strong beginning right from the start. Youll learn how to:
- introduce your main character
- establish your story world
- set up the plots conflict
- begin your heros inner journey
- write an amazing opening line and terrific first page
- and more
- ISBN: 9781599632872 |
- Hardcover: 240 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Oct 28, 2011 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook