Set boundaries and eliminate power struggleswithout conflict!
"I won't go!" "I don't care!" "You can't make me!"
Every parent hears these words at one time or another, but if you have a strong-willed child, the arguments can seem never-ending. Fortunately, there's hope. The Everything Parent's Guide to the Strong-Willed Child, 2nd Edition can help you put a stop to the endless cycle of battles with your child and rebuild a relationship based on love and respectrather than conflict.
This essential guide shows you how to trade in exhausting and ineffective punishment for techniques that can help you:
- Identify the triggers of combative behaviors
- Understand strong-willed and spirited motivations
- Give your child tools to develop self-control
- Learn how your reaction can lessenor intensifystrong-willed behaviors
- Communicate more effectively with your child
- Strengthen the family bond and create a safe environment
- ISBN: 9781440538483 |
- Hardcover: 304 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Apr 18, 2012 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook