As a new nurse you're entering one of the most challenging and rewarding fields. You will quickly learn how to navigate a complex medical landscape, care for sick and vulnerable patients, and manage stressful situations with skill and ease. This book will be your reassuring guide through all this and more.
Veteran nurse Kathy Quan teaches you how to:
- Balance a hectic schedule, handle stress, and avoid burnout
- Deal with doctors and other medical professionals
- Continue education while working
- Use software, smartphones, and apps to help treat patients
Packed with tips and strategies from nurses who have seen and done it all, this revised and updated guide gives you all the tools you need to get through those first critical months on the job--and beyond.
- ISBN: 9781440527609 |
- Hardcover: 304 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Oct 18, 2011 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook