In this helpful guide, you'll find the knowledge you need to:
- Identify the different types of migraines
- Determine migraine myths and misconceptions
- Get a proper diagnosis-the first step toward relief
- Avoid migraine triggers
- Choose traditional or alternative treatment options
Paula Ford-Martin is a health writer with more than twelve years of experience who has suffered from migraines since childhood. She is the author of several Everything health guides. Paula has written extensively for traditional and alternative medicine publications. She lives in Connecticut.
Daniel Lachance, M.D., is a neurologist with more than twenty years of experience. A graduate of the Dartmouth Medical School, Dr. Lachance is appointed in the Division of Regional Neurology at the Mayo Clinic. He runs his own practice in his hometown of Rochester, Minnesota.
- ISBN: 9781440524219 |
- Hardcover: 304 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Jul 1, 2008 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook