The books of the Bible are not the only ancient writings to tell the stories of Jesus and his followers - other Gnostic texts have also been found as well. The Everything Gnostic Gospels Book provides an overview of Gnosticism and the historical figures who are believed to be the authors: Thomas, James, Mary Magdalene, and others. This accessible guide explores the following questions:
- What do Gnostics believe?
- Who were the authors of the Gnostic Gospels?
- How are the Bible scriptures and Gnostic Gospels different? How are they the same?
- How were "official" Christian texts chosen?
- ISBN: 9781605502847 |
- Hardcover: 304 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Feb 12, 2007 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook