• The first seven reviews cover recent developments in the field of bioactive marine natural products.
• Additional coverage includes Novel Domino reactions; medicinal plants and phytochemicals; recent developments in bioactive natural peptides; the chemistry and pharmacology of natural cyclic lipopeptides; and the biological activities of Salvia .
• The text includes a comprehensive review of biologically active compounds of semi-metals such as boron, silicon, arsenic, selenium and tellurium.
- ISBN: 9780080569840 |
- Hardcover: 966 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jul 24, 2008 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook