This book is listed in:
- Mathematics ( 578 )
Semihypergroup Theory is the first book devoted to the semihypergroup theory and it includes basic results concerning semigroup theory and algebraic hyperstructures, which represent the most general algebraic context in which reality can be modelled.
Hyperstructures represent a natural extension of classical algebraic structures and they were introduced in 1934 by the French mathematician Marty. Since then, hundreds of papers have been published on this subject.
- Offers the first book devoted to the semihypergroup theory
- Presents an introduction to recent progress in the theory of semihypergroups
- Covers most of the mathematical ideas and techniques required in the study of semihypergroups
- Employs the notion of fundamental relations to connect semihypergroups to semigroups
- ISBN: 9780128099254 |
- Hardcover: 164 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jun 24, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook