Securing VoIP: Keeping Your VoIP Network Safe will show you how to take the initiative to prevent hackers from recording and exploiting your company’s secrets. Drawing upon years of practical experience and using numerous examples and case studies, technology guru Bud Bates discusses the business realities that necessitate VoIP system security and the threats to VoIP over both wire and wireless networks. He also provides essential guidance on how to conduct system security audits and how to integrate your existing IT security plan with your VoIP system and security plans, helping you prevent security breaches and eavesdropping.
- Explains the business case for securing VoIP Systems
- Presents hands-on tools that show how to defend a VoIP network against attack.
- Provides detailed case studies and real world examples drawn from the authors’ consulting practice.
- Discusses the pros and cons of implementing VoIP and why it may not be right for everyone.
- Covers the security policies and procedures that need to be in place to keep VoIP communications safe.
- ISBN: 9780124171220 |
- Hardcover: 220 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Nov 14, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook