Power Converter with Digital Filter Feedback Control presents a logical sequence that leads to the identification, extraction, formulation, conversion, and implementation for the control function needed in electrical power equipment systems.
This book builds a bridge for moving a power converter with conventional analog feedback to one with modern digital filter control and enlists the state space averaging technique to identify the core control function in analytical, close form in s-domain (Laplace). It is a useful reference for all professionals and electrical engineers engaged in electrical power equipment/systems design, integration, and management.
- Offers logical sequences to identification, extraction, formulation, conversion, and implementation for the control function needed
- Contains step-by-step instructions on how to take existing analog designed power processors and move them to the digital realm
- Presents ways to extract gain functions for many power converters’ power processing stages and their supporting circuitry
- ISBN: 9780128043691 |
- Hardcover: 328 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jan 22, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook