Parenting comes with stresses that can make the most laid-back among us feel irritable, frustrated, and angry. Even parents who sincerely love their children sometimes use the wrong methods of anger and frustration in an attempt to control their children. But angry parenting doesn’t just weaken relationships between parents and their children; it can, over time, destroy them. Few parents set out to become yelling meanies who no longer enjoy their children. Yet many feel stuck, unable to pull themselves out of their ugly habits. This book:
- Provides practical and biblical solutions to get to the other side of the issue
- Gives hope and freedom from the tyranny of stressed-out and angry parenting
- Offers solutions that are ideal for any family.
If anger is in your home — even in small ways — this book is for you. It is time to replace that anger with something more powerful: patience and peace. Israel and Brook share candidly from their experience as parents.
- ISBN: 9781614584841 |
- Hardcover: 160 pages |
- Publisher: New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc. |
- Publication date: Feb 18, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook