Personnel Protection: Threat Assessment Profile is a video presentation. Length: 12 minutes.
In Personnel Protection: Threat Assessment Profile, presenters Jerome Miller and Radford Jones discuss the threat assessment profile as the basis for determining the need for an executive security program. This 12-minute video presentation of narrated slides covers the range of threats to consider, the executive’s public exposure and any history of threats, local safety issues, and business travel. The presenters emphasize the need for keeping an up-to-date executive dossier containing his or her personal information, in case there is a kidnapping situation.
This presentation is one of 11 modules in the Personnel Protection presentation series, which is designed for companies considering an executive security program or for companies with an executive security program already in place. Other topics in this series include: concepts of executive security; advance procedures; security personnel; kidnapping issues and guidelines; security procedures for residence, worksite, aircraft, and vehicle operations; and executive compensation issues, including IRS requirements.
The Personnel Protection presentation series is a part of Elsevier’s Security Executive Council Risk Management Portfolio, a collection of real world solutions and "how-to" guidelines that equip executives, practitioners, and educators with proven information for successful security and risk management programs.
- The 12-minute, visual PowerPoint presentation with audio narration format is excellent for group learning
- Emphasizes that each company and each executive are different, so the security plan must be customized accordingly
- Explains how to achieve a level of security coverage that is sufficient, reasonable, and within the culture of the company
- ISBN: 9780128009260 |
- Hardcover: 10 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jun 9, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook