Systemic disease involves several parts of the body or the complete system. Neurologic Aspects of Systemic Disease, a three-part volume in the Handbook of Clinical Neurology series, focuses on the specific neurologic aspects of systemic disease.
Part 1 includes detailed coverage of cardiovascular disease, pulmonary diseases, renal diseases, and rheumatologic and musculoskeletal disease. Each chapter provides a complete introduction to the neurologic aspect and provides best known diagnostic and treatment practices. The collection is a valuable and trusted resource for clinical neurologists, research neurologists, neuroscientists, and general medical professionals; a first stop for a focused review of the state of the art for understanding the neurologic impact of each covered disease.
- A comprehensive introduction and overview of the neurologic aspects of systemic disease
- Part 1 covers cardiovascular disease, pulmonary diseases, renal diseases and rheumatologic/musculoskeletal disease
- Each chapter focuses on the neurologic aspects related to a specific disease presentation
- ISBN: 9780702044328 |
- Hardcover: 760 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jan 9, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook