This book is listed in:
- Crafts & Hobbies ( 1,158 )
They hide in your closet. They lurk under the bed. They tickle your feet and devour your pillows. They’re monsters only a mother could love.
In Me Make Monster, Jenny Harada presents a hoard of funky monster projects so ugly they’re cute. Bring to life your own fantastic brood as you follow step-by-step instructions to create a true mish mash of monsterdom—everything from plush huggable beasties and a furry pillow cover to a fanged fiendish trinket box and google-eyed dice. Whatever kind of monster may tickle your fancy (or your feet) you’ll find one of his breed to spawn and love.
Discover within the pages:
- Step-by-step instructions to make 18 fantastic creatures
- Monsters made from all different types of material—from fun fur to plywood to junk mail
- Variation beasties for even more impish inspiration
- A history of monsters and information on each monster’s fanciful personality
So get out your glue, dust off the sewing machine, hide your valuables and channel your inner Frankenstein!
- ISBN: 9781440311147 |
- Hardcover: 160 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Aug 10, 2010 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook