Mass Spectrometry: Techniques for the Structural Characterization of Glycans presents new methods for conducting detailed carbohydrate qualitative analysis—arming analytical chemists, pharmaceutical scientists, and food scientists with a quick reference that will allow them to determine the structures of carbohydrates molecules.
As there is a need in the scientific community for content specific to structural determination and analysis of new glycoprotein drug, and because structure-activity analysis requires a structural determination of the N- and O-linked oligosaccharides linked to glycol-proteins, this book provides the relevant research that are necessary for advances and new outcomes in this area of study.
- Authored by an analytical chemist with more than 30 years of experience in research and industry
- Serves as a quick reference in mass spectral analysis and carbohydrates
- Includes more than 60 figures to aid in the retention of key concepts
- ISBN: 9780128041352 |
- Hardcover: 86 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: May 6, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook