Laboratory Animal Medicine, Third Edition, is a fully revised publication from the American College of Laboratory Medicine’s acclaimed blue book series. It presents an up-to-date volume that offers the most thorough coverage of the biology, health, and care of laboratory animals.
The book is organized by species, with new inclusions of chinchillas, birds, and program and employee management, and is written and edited by known experts in the fields.
Users will find gold-standard guidance on the study of laboratory animal science, as well as valuable information that applies across all of the biological and biomedical sciences that work with animals.
- Organized by species for in-depth understanding of biology, health, and best care of animals
- Features the inclusion of chinchillas, quail, and zebra finches as animal models
- Offers guidance on program and employee management
- Covers regulations, policies, and laws for laboratory animal management worldwide
- ISBN: 9780124166134 |
- Hardcover: 1746 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jul 4, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook