This book is listed in:
- Crafts & Hobbies ( 1,158 )
Everything you need to know to knit like a pro!
Knitting Know-How isn't just another collection of knitting techniquesit's an indispensable resource for making every stitch better! From basic knit and purl stitches to cables, lace, color knitting and garment design, you'll learn the ins and outs of improving your knitting and choosing one technique over another for the results you want. If you have ever wondered which cast-ons are suitable for socks, why you should always (always!) knit a gauge swatch, or how to fix a mis-crossed cable, this book is for you!
- Discover hundreds of essential techniques, demonstrated with clear step-by-step photos and no-nonsense instructions.
- Learn how your choices in technique and knitting method can make all the difference in your finished pieces.
- Design your own garmentsor adjust existing patternswith clear examples and lessons that demystify the math.
- Put your knowledge to work with 8 project lessons, including double-knit mittens, stranded colorwork socks and an intricately cabled Aran sweater.
- ISBN: 9781440218231 |
- Hardcover: 272 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Jul 18, 2012 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook