Introduction to US Cybersecurity Careers is a concise introduction to the world of cybersecurity and the career opportunities therein. This book provides a basic rundown of industry sectors, roles, and places to search for job opportunities within the US cybersecurity industry. Within this book is vital information for anyone trying to get into the industry - basic knowledge for those looking to start training for a career, tips on networking and resume-building in a fast-evolving and nontraditional sector, and advice on how to get your foot in the door and become recognized in your field.
This book is designed to help those who are just starting out in cybersecurity and those who have training and knowledge and want to get into the industry. Introduction to US Cybersecurity Careers is your first-stop reference for everything you need to know to start your journey.
- Learn the basics of the digital security industry
- Get tips on creating an effective resume and making contacts within the industry
- Figure out the best certifications to pursue and what qualifications will get you your ideal career
- ISBN: 9780128027431 |
- Hardcover: 68 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Dec 5, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook