Innovation and Future Trends in Food Manufacturing and Supply Chain Technologies focuses on emerging and future trends in food manufacturing and supply chain technologies, examining the drivers of change and innovation in the food industry and the current and future ways of addressing issues such as energy reduction and rising costs in food manufacture.
Part One looks at innovation in the food supply chain, while Part Two covers emerging technologies in food processing and packaging. Subsequent sections explore innovative food preservation technologies in themed chapters and sustainability and future research needs in food manufacturing.
- Addresses issues such as energy reduction and rising costs in food manufacture
- Assesses current supply chain technologies and the emerging advancements in the field, including key chapters on food processing technologies
- Covers the complete food manufacturing scale, compiling significant research from academics and important industrial figures
- ISBN: 9781782424703 |
- Hardcover: 308 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Nov 18, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook