As green awareness spreads over middle America, more and more people want to have a fun, environmentally responsible holiday. Green Christmas shows how to enjoy the Christmas season while leaving a smaller carbon footprint.Readers will learn how to do the following:
- choose between a real tree and an artificial one
- find alternatives to holiday cards
- avoid the holiday catalog crunch
- find or make gifts that are green or teach green
- have warm, cozy green fires
- create eco-responsible lighting displays
- and more!
Readers can have a great holiday celebration—while caring for the planet and setting a great example for generations to come.
- ISBN: 9781440501227 |
- Hardcover: 192 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Sep 17, 2008 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook