This book is listed in:
- Crafts & Hobbies ( 1,158 )
French Beaded Flowers - The Complete Guide includes everything you need to start making your own lovely floral creations using only beads, wire and a few simple tools. Inside you'll find:
- helpful information on selecting the right beads, wire and tools for French beading.
- step-by-step instructions and photos for a wide variety of techniques that can be used to create petals, leaves, stems and more.
- lessons on botany and the language of flowers to enhance your beaded projects.
- patterns for gorgeous individual flowers and arrangements.
- tips on using the techniques to design and create your own unique flowers.
- an inspiring gallery of advanced beadwork.
- ISBN: 9781440215360 |
- Hardcover: 256 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: May 25, 2010 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook