Eleventh Hour CISSP provides you with a study guide keyed directly to the most current version of the CISSP exam. This book is streamlined to include only core certification information and is presented for ease of last minute studying. Main objectives of the exam are covered concisely with key concepts highlighted.
The CISSP certification is the most prestigious, globally recognized, vendor neutral exam for information security professionals. Over 67,000 professionals are certified worldwide with many more joining their ranks. This new Second Edition is aligned to cover all of the material in the most current version of the exam’s Common Body of Knowledge. All 10 domains are covered as completely and as concisely as possible, giving you the best possible chance of acing the exam.
- All-new Second Edition updated for the most current version of the exam’s Common Body of Knowledge
- The only guide you need for last minute studying
- Answers the toughest questions and highlights core topics
- No fluff - streamlined for maximum efficiency of study – perfect for professionals who are updating their certification or taking the test for the first time
- ISBN: 9780124171459 |
- Hardcover: 216 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Oct 16, 2013 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook