Efficient Computation of Argumentation Semantics addresses argumentation semantics and systems, introducing readers to cutting-edge decomposition methods that drive increasingly efficient logic computation in AI and intelligent systems. Such complex and distributed systems are increasingly used in the automation and transportation systems field, and particularly autonomous systems, as well as more generic intelligent computation research.
The Series in Intelligent Systems publishes titles that cover state-of-the-art knowledge and the latest advances in research and development in intelligent systems. Its scope includes theoretical studies, design methods, and real-world implementations and applications. The series publishes titles in three core sub-topic areas: intelligent automation, intelligent transportation systems, and intelligent computing.
- The first book to cover new methods for computing static, dynamic, and partial argumentation systems
- Methods are applicable to development of systems and research areas in both AI and broader intelligent systems
- Provides the AI and IS community with insight into the critical field of efficient computation, with a focus on intelligent automation, intelligent transportation systems, and intelligent computing
- ISBN: 9780124104518 |
- Hardcover: 148 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Dec 27, 2013 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook