Cocktails good enough to eat!
Your favorite food is fresh, local, and homemadeand now your cocktails can be, too!
Whether you're plucking fresh mint from your own garden or buying buckets of juicy blackberries from the farmers' market, taking these inspiring ingredients from garden to glass is what Edible Cocktails is all about. And mixing unique, delicious drinks like a Lavender Gin Sour or a Basil Grass Lemon Drop is easier than you think. Just try the following:
- Plant your own "cocktail garden"
- Utilize seasonal, fresh farmers' market finds or pluck tasty treasures in the wild
- Infuse spirits and make homemade liqueurs
- Create homemade syrups, purees, and jams
- Use eggs, dairy, and even meat in your cocktail for modern mixology explorations
- ISBN: 9781440533686 |
- Hardcover: 224 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Mar 18, 2012 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook