Digital Information Strategies: From Applications and Content to Libraries and People provides a summary and summation of key themes, advances, and trends in all aspects of digital information at the present time.
This helpful resource explores the impact of developing technologies on the information world. Written from an international perspective, the book emphasizes key current topics and future developments. The publication is based on a dynamic set of contents that respond to, and anticipate, what is happening—and what may well happen—in the field of digital information.
- Presents a comprehensive overview of the major aspects of contemporary digital information provision
- Serves as a useful reference work for the subject area
- Features input written from an international perspective
- Explores the impact of developing technologies on the information world, emphasizing key, current topics and future developments
- ISBN: 9780081002674 |
- Hardcover: 300 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Dec 10, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook