Business Espionage: Risk, Threats, and Countermeasures provides the best practices needed to protect a company's most sensitive information. It takes a proactive approach, explaining the measures and countermeasures that can be enacted to identify both threats and weaknesses. The text fully explains the threat landscape, showing not only how spies operate, but how they can be detected.
Drawn from the author’s 40 years of experience, this vital resource will give readers a true understanding of the threat of business spying and what businesses can do to protect themselves. It is ideal for use as a tool to educate staff on the seriousness of the threat of business espionage.
- Shows how to identify a company’s threats, weaknesses, and most critical assets
- Provides proven and practical countermeasures that any business can employ to protect their most sensitive assets from both internal and external threats
- Uses real-life case studies and examples to help the reader understand how to apply the tactics discussed
- ISBN: 9780124200593 |
- Hardcover: 204 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Mar 21, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook