Your Inner Fire is the vital energy within you, the unseen force that gives life to your being. Perhaps because this energy can’t be measured in a lab, many people live without any idea of its existence, or the importance of tending to it.
In this groundbreaking book, best-selling author HeatherAsh Amara introduces you to the fundamentals of your Inner Fire, and explains how the four major aspects of your being—the mental, spiritual, emotional, and physical—all interact with this powerful energy.
Amara teaches that when you view these four aspects through the lens of your Inner Fire, you can radically change how you think, feel, and live in the world. In these pages, you’ll find practices, meditations, and explorations to put the concepts to work in your life.
By tending to your Inner Fire, you will learn how to:
- Find your true work in the world, regardless of any job you do or role you play.
- Use your Inner Fire as your own personal North Star, allowing it to guide you when making important decisions.
- Move beyond busyness, stress, and overwhelm and live in joyous creation.
- Implement a new daily practice to live in balance no matter what life brings.
Learning how to tend your Inner Fire in a world that is constantly trying to hook your attention is a challenge—but this book invites you to take new perspective on who you are and how you relate to the world.
- ISBN: 9781938289651 |
- Hardcover: 176 pages |
- Publisher: Hierophant Publishing |
- Publication date: Oct 1, 2017 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook