The field of genetics is rapidly evolving, and new medical breakthroughs are occurring as a result of advances in our knowledge of genetics. Advances in Genetics continually publishes important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines.
Volume 85 presents an eclectic mix of articles of use to all human and molecular geneticists on topics including: association mapping in crop plants; miRNA-mediated crosstalk between transcripts; unisexual reproduction; and more.
- Includes methods for testing with ethical, legal, and social implications
- Critically analyzes future directions
- Written and edited by recognized leaders in the field
- ISBN: 9780128003701 |
- Hardcover: 322 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: May 23, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook