Advanced Clinical Therapies in Cardiovascular Chinese Medicine is a reference on cardiovascular diseases that can be treated with Chinese medicine in both outpatient and inpatient settings in China. The book also examines the scope of practice of TCM in treating cardiovascular disease in a private or multi-disciplinary setting.
This book is aimed at US-based licensed TCM practitioners as well as cardiology researchers.
- Realistically describes diseases that are commonly treated using Chinese medicine
- Guides the treatment of cardiovascular disease in the hospital and private clinic settings in China as a reference
- Prepares the practitioner to sit for the Niambi Wellness Integrative anatomy and pathophysiology in cardiology final online exam
- ISBN: 9780128006405 |
- Hardcover: 84 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Apr 29, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook