Whether using a social networking site like MySpace or Facebook or building a Web page from scratch, millions of teens are actively creating a vibrant part of the Internet. This is the definitive teen's guide to publishing exciting web pages and blogs on the Web.
This easy-to-follow guide shows teenagers how to:
- Create great MySpace and Facebook pages
- Build their own unique, personalized Web site
- Share the latest news with exciting blogging ideas
- Protect themselves online with cyber-safety tips
Written by a teenager for other teens, this book leads readers step-by-step through the basics of web and blog design. In this book, teens learn to go beyond clicking through web sites to learning winning strategies for web design and great ideas for writing blogs that attract attention and readership.
- ISBN: 9781618213228 |
- Hardcover: 160 pages |
- Publisher: Sourcebooks |
- Publication date: Dec 1, 2008 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook