It’s Not Just About the Money
True wealth is not about buckets of cash. True wealth is not about designer clothes. It is not about a new Mercedes. It is not about living in a palatial estate. True wealth, asserts David Gikandi, is about discovering value within yourself and value within other people. It is about a kind of conscious living that incorporates gratitude, a belief in abundance, and the experience of joy.
Based on the recent discoveries of theoretical physics and a close reading of inspirational classics of the last century, Gikandi creates a new model for the creation of personal wealth; a new model that shows readers how to create abundance by saving, giving, offering charity, and building happy relationships.
- Learn to use an internal mantra to build wealth consciousness.
- Practice conscious and deliberate thoughts and intentions.
- Decide, define, and set goals you can believe in.
- Practice gratitude, giving, and faith, and experience abundance and joy in your life.
Includes a 16-page study guide—for individuals and group use.
- ISBN: 9781612833484 |
- Hardcover: 304 pages |
- Publisher: Hampton Roads Publishing |
- Publication date: Oct 1, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook