The best resource available for finding a literary agent!
No matter what you're writing--fiction or nonfiction, books for kids or adults--you need a literary agent to secure a book deal. The 2014 Guide to Literary Agents is your essential resource for finding that literary agent--without fear of being scammed--and getting your book published. Along with listing information for more than 1,000 literary agents who represent writers and their work, this new, updated edition of GLA includes:
- "New Agent Spotlights"--calling out literary reps actively building lists right now.
- "How I Got My Agent" success stories from writers who describe their paths from aspiring author to published success.
- Informative articles on query letters, synopsis writing, voice and craft, author platform, nonfiction book proposals, researching agents, and more.
- Includes "Ask the Agent" profiles of individual literary agents who are currently seeking writers.
- ISBN: 9781599637464 |
- Hardcover: 364 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Aug 9, 2013 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook