Poets of all skill levels have turned to Poet's Market for more than two decades for all the information they need on publishing poetry. This new edition includes:
- Features on the realties of poetry publishing, mistakes to avoid, identifying scams, giving great readings, and promoting your work. Articles on translating poetry, social networking, self-publishing, alternative outlets for poetry collections, and more.
- Information on workshops, organizations and online resources that help poets perfect their skills and network with fellow poets and editors.
- Thorough indexes to make choosing the best potential markets easier.
- And access to all Poet's Market listings in a searchable online database!
- ISBN: 9781599634296 |
- Hardcover: 576 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Jul 19, 2010 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook