Bangers and mash with Harry, Ron, and Hermione in the Hogwarts dining hall.
A proper cuppa tea and rock cakes in Hagrid's hut.
Cauldron cakes and pumpkin juice on the Hogwarts Express.
With this cookbook, dining a la Hogwarts is as easy as Banoffi Pie! With more than 150 easy-to-make recipes, tips, and techniques, you can indulge in spellbindingly delicious meals drawn straight from the pages of your favorite Potter stories, such as:
- Treacle Tart--Harry's favorite dessert
- Molly's Meat Pies--Mrs. Weasley's classic dish
- Kreacher's French Onion Soup
- Pumpkin Pasties--a staple on the Hogwarts Express cart
With a dash of magic and a drop of creativity, you'll conjure up the entrees, desserts, snacks, and drinks you need to transform ordinary Muggle meals into magical culinary masterpieces, sure make even Mrs. Weasley proud!
- ISBN: 9781440508523 |
- Hardcover: 256 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Aug 18, 2010 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook