This book is listed in:
- Crafts & Hobbies ( 1,158 )
Give terrariums a modern makeover!
Clean lines and bold color: these aren't your average terrariums. Author Megan George presents 25 easy-to-make terrariums and living landscapes that push the boundaries of traditional terrarium design. From hanging brass himellis adorned with air plants to a wooden centerpiece bursting with succulents, you'll find creations perfect for placing in your home or office. Get creative with:
- Step-by-step directions for 25 air plant and succulent designs
- An overview of the author's favorite popular plants, including tillandsias, cacti, succulents, tropical plants and mosses
- Complete care instructions to keep your terrariums looking their best
No matter where you display them, these living landscapes will instantly give your space a whimsical, modern vibe.
- ISBN: 9781440243097 |
- Hardcover: 128 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: May 27, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook