# 1 best-selling guide to Cambodia *
Lonely Planet Cambodia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stand under the glimmering spires of the Royal Palace in Phnom Penh, trek the lush rainforest of the Koh Kong Conservation Corridor, or explore the floating village of Kompong Luong; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cambodia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Cambodia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, Pol Pot, the legacy of the Khmer Rouge, culture, cuisine, environment
- Over 60 colour maps
- Covers Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Temples of Angkor, South Coast, Northwestern Cambodia, Eastern Cambodia and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Cambodia, our most comprehensive guide to Cambodia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer, or Southeast Asia on a Shoestring, perfect for trying to extend your budget for a longer trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA
- ISBN: 9781760341671 |
- Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications |
- Publication date: Jul 1, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook