#1 best-selling guide to Belize *
Lonely Planet Belize is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the ancient Maya site of Caracol, dive the world-renowned Blue Hole, or spot toucans in the wild; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Belize and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Belize:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - music, cuisine, Ancient Maya, history, wildlife, land & environment, weddings & honeymoons, diving & snorkeling, politics, travel with children
- Over 40 maps
- Covers Belize District, Northern Cayes, Northern Belize, Cayo District, Southern Belize, Tikal, Flores, Guatemala and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Belize, our most comprehensive guide to Belize, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Central America on a Shoestring.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Best-selling guide to Belize. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA
- ISBN: 9781786572042 |
- Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications |
- Publication date: Sep 1, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook