This book is listed in:
- Crafts & Hobbies ( 1,158 )
Do you love the smell of old books as much as you love reading them? Do books fill your home on shelves, in stacks and sometimes even in piles? For any book lover, bookcases are often the centerpieces of the home. If you take pride in your personal library, this book is for you.
"How to Build Bookcases & Bookshelves" features a wide range of shelving projects from simple and contemporary to the more ornate, along with projects for smaller book accessories to personalize a reading space.
Within these pages you'll find:
- Plans for 13 bookcases in a wide range of styles including Arts & Crafts, Shaker and Mid-Century Modern
- Additional book-themed projects including a magazine rack and a desktop sliding book rack
- Ideas and techniques for building stronger shelves
- ISBN: 9781440346668 |
- Hardcover: 128 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Aug 22, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook