Head to Heart gently guides us to cultivate (and sustain) those moments of clarity—the awakenings of everyday life—and to embrace and grow from them all, no matter how joyful or painful.
"Awakening…think of it as something we need to do every day; it is a process, a gradual awareness and growing insight," Madson writes. Practice awakening to:
- generate more compassion or love,
- create an unshakable sense of well-being,
- better understand your mind and surroundings,
- find answers to specific challenges,
- or all of the above.
Head to Heart times 365. Each brief meditation opens to the promise of peace, joy, and purpose.
- ISBN: 9781609258337 |
- Hardcover: 256 pages |
- Publisher: Red Wheel Weiser |
- Publication date: May 15, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook