This book is listed in:
- Crafts & Hobbies ( 1,158 )
All over the world, creatives are turning their hobby into their livelihoods--and Crafter's Market offers the competitive edge you need to make your craft your career.
This comprehensive guide will introduce you to a new world of possibilities for taking your craft to the next level. To help you on your journey, this edition is updated with fresh resources, such as:
- Over 250 new listings for complete, up-to-date contacts and submission guidelines for more than 1,500 craft market resources, including craft shows, publishers, marketplaces, and more!
- Informative, inspirational articles on building your brand, customer communication, teaching classes, getting press coverage, photographing your goods, and more, from successful craft business owners.
- Actions you can take today to grow your business now, no matter your creative medium--quilting, sewing, knitting, crochet, papercraft, or jewelry making!
- ISBN: 9781440246852 |
- Hardcover: 380 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Nov 29, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook