This book is listed in:
- Crafts & Hobbies ( 1,158 )
Forge a bold creative path by adding hand-sculpted elements to your two-dimensional work. Discover an entirely fresh and fun approach for creating fine art with paper clay, developed by artist and teacher Rogene Mañas. This all-new bas-relief art form combines air-drying clay, paint, collage and texture to build dimensional mixed-media works that pop right off the wall.
The book is divided into four parts:
- Part 1: Working with Clay - Techniques and tips to begin working with clay in bas-relief, starting with the absolute basics. Includes 15 easy practice projects to work on cutting, shaping, sculpting and stamping.
- Part 2: Clay Work Projects - 5 full step-by-step clay-art project demos. Create your own art using Rogene's methods for composing, sculpting, placing and drying.
- Part 3: Finishing Techniques - Finish the 5 demonstrations from Part 2 with different painting, collage and mixed-media techniques.
- Part 4: Get Creative - Includes ideas for framing, practice patterns, creative exercises and additional three-dimensional art projects and gifts.
- ISBN: 9781440341441 |
- Hardcover: 144 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Sep 14, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook