This book is listed in:
- Crafts & Hobbies ( 1,158 )
When scrapbook supplies start to overtake your workspace, know that you're not alone. Just Ask the Masters! In Organizing Your Scrapbook Supplies, the Memory Makers Masters have joined forces to help you make the most of your spaceand your stash.
Whether you have a designated scrap room or a coveted seat at the kitchen table, getting organized will make you more efficient, more productive and even more creative. Learn to:
- Create a storage system that works for you regardless of the size of your space.
- Organize everything from runaway rub-ons to tangled ribbon to neglected digital photo files.
- Craft innovative and affordable space savers, such as repurposing hanging shoe holders for your chipboard alphabet, tackle boxes for your brads, and spice racks for your prettiest stamps.
- Be ready to crop on the go at a moment's notice.
- ISBN: 9781599630496 |
- Hardcover: 128 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Sep 3, 2008 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook