Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Southeastern Europe is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the castles and mountains of Transylvania, walk the walls of Dubrovnik's picturesque old town and relax on the beaches of southern Turkey, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Southeastern Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Southeastern Europe Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - covering history, popular culture, food & drink, literature, wildlife and landscapes
- Over 80 maps
- Useful features - including Itineraries, Month by Month (annual festival calendar) and extensive Language section
- Coverage of Albania, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Turkey
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices)
- Zoom-in maps and images bring it all up close and in greater detail
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps let you stay offline to avoid roaming and data charges
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Easily navigate and jump effortlessly between maps and reviews
- Speedy search capabilities get you to what you need and want to see
- Use bookmarks to help you shoot back to key pages in a flash
- Visit the websites of our recommendations by touching embedded links
- Adding notes with the tap of a finger offers a way to personalise your guidebook experience
- Inbuilt dictionary to translate unfamiliar languages and decode site-specific local terms
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Southeastern Europe is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for just a few of the destinations included in this guide? Check out the relevant Lonely Planet Travel Guides, our most comprehensive guides that both cover the top sights and take the roads less travelled, or Lonely Planet's Discover Guides, which are photo-rich guides to those destinations' most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Marika McAdam, Alexis Averbuck, James Bainbridge, Mark Baker, Chris Deliso, Peter Dragicevich, Mark Elliott, Tom Masters, Craig McLachlan, Anja Mutic, Tamara Sheward
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
- ISBN: 9781743217900 |
- Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications |
- Publication date: Sep 1, 2013 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook